I’d like to invite you to a workshop that I’m organizing and delivering as part of my work with CMCS Lebanon. Details below.
- Consultant at CMCS Lebanon
- Instructor at AUB Continuing Education Center
- Vice President at PMI Lebanon Chapter
- Co-Founder & President at Aie Serve
- Ambassador for Peace at Universal Peace Federation
- Co-Founder & President at Alumni UNESCO Club
- Laureate Global Fellow at International Youth Foundation
- Global Shaper at World Economic Forum
- NGO’s Board Members & Founders
- NGO Consultants
- Program & Project Managers/ Coordinator/ Assistants
- General/ Grant Coordinators
- Team/ Committee/ Task-force Leaders
- Company Managers with interest in CSR Projects/Programs
- UN & International Organizations’ Staff
- Understand the difference between NGO projects and private sector projects.
- Understand and identify how to use standard tools and techniques of project management in NGOs.
- Understand the relationship between the Knowledge Areas in the PMBOK (PMI) in relation to NGO’s terminology and way of work.
- Understand how to develop a project idea into a full project management plan.
- A practical hands-on workshop designed in alignment with the international standard of project management along with the best practices in Project Management in NGOs.
- Covers key topics and issues that everyone can build on to enhance the way they transform project ideas into fully functioning plans.
- Includes numerous discussions, reflection sections and exercises.
- Is approved by AUB and certified by PMI thus PMP/CAPM holder can claim PDUs for it.
$ 550 US (including CMCS Customized Course Manual, a Process Chart, Certificate of Attendance, 15 PDUs, and Snacks & Refreshments). VAT included.
For Registration: PM for NGOs Registration Form
For More Information:
OFC: (+961) 1 345111
Mobile: (+961) 71 69000
FAX: (+961) 1 346111
Other Similar Posts About PM and/or NGOs: